Glam Construction Inc needs an Interior Architect
for San Francisco located at 2177 Bayshore Blvd San Francisco CA 94134
with a Bachelor’s degree and 24 months of experience.
– Responsible for assisting the Senior Project Managers and Project Architects in the design, concept development, construction
documents, and project coordination for a variety of project types including commercial and residential projects.
– Prepares or directs the preparation and modification of reports, specifications, plans, and construction schedules (Microsoft
Project), and budgets.
– Assist with the purchasing process, from procurement through execution of the Subcontract/PO.
– Support the punch list process and work with the team to develop O&M Manuals and as-built warranty information.
– Create, edit, and discuss engineering submittals, RFI (request for information), CO (Change Orders), PCO (Proposed change
orders), Bus Stop Relocations, STP (Special Traffic Permits).
– Participate in project meetings with Public and Private clients.
– Perform quantity estimates and cost calculations, based on analysis of collected data, applying experience and knowledge and
techniques of engineering, and advanced mathematics.
– Create and update highly detailed construction documents
– Coordinate (architectural/design) projects with consultants, specification writer, and contractors;
– Conduct site visits, providing field measurements and graphic documentation; request material samples and specifications from
vendors; create presentation materials for proposal requests from clients; track, file, and maintain incoming and outgoing Request
for submittals (RFI) and submittals;
– Ensure projects meet Building Codes and ADA requirements and standards and ergonomic factors in order to obtain Project
Permits at the City Building Department;
– Participate as a design team member to initiate, develop and implement design concepts through the use of drawings and threedimensional models based upon the aesthetic direction given by an architect/partner or design team leader, and to apply
knowledge of design, construction procedures, zoning, and building codes and building materials;
– Consult with the client to determine functional and spatial requirements of new structures or renovations;
– Prepare information regarding design, specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time;
– Plan project layout, integrating engineering elements into unified design;
– Conduct periodic on-site observation to monitor compliance with plans;
– Utilize computer-assisted design software and equipment to prepare project designs and plans; and
– Report to Partners, Senior Architects, Architects, and other supervisors, as needed.
– No license required
Salary from $99,070 per year/ 40-hour week
Job site: San Francisco, CA
Interview San Francisco, California
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction or related
- 24 months of experience (Civil Engineer, Construction Manager or related)
- The following is also required:
– Osha30 certificate (or equivalent)
– Construction Management experience or AA degree in Construction Management or Equivalent
– Travel will be required within the San Francisco and San Mateo counties
For interviews, please directly contact the employer via regular mail
Glam Construction, Inc. ATTN Vidal Diaz
2177 Bayshore Blvd
San Francisco CA 94134
Posted from: April 29, 2022 to: May 12, 2022